The most perilous geopolitical environment since the cold war, 40-year highs in inflation, central bank policy turning hawkish from a decade plus of record easing. Against this backdrop, has there historically been a more challenging time to invest? While Rubrics are not advocating hiding under a rock (yet), choosing the right asset manager can help insulate your portfolio against draw-downs while still providing a meaningful return.
Rubrics Asset Management is an award-winning, independent, fixed-income investment manager. With an investment track record dating back to 2006 and approximately £750 million under management across a range of strategies, Rubrics have been delivering market leading risk-adjusted returns for well over a decade.
Rubrics offers a unique and active approach to investment management which differentiates it from its peers in the fixed income sector.
- Downside protection over the long-term is at the core of their investment philosophy.
- Global macroeconomic outlook which discourages short term risk taking at the expense of long-term performance.
- Track record of navigating multiple market crises (2008, 2011, 2020) and comparing favourably to peers throughout.
- Global investment universe facilitating yield enhancement.
- Strong emphasis on liquidity. All of the Rubrics fund offerings are authorised as UCITS and offer daily dealing to investors. Additionally, each strategy is FCA recognised and are available on many of the UK platforms where they are both SIPP and ISA eligible.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future returns.
The Rubrics team would welcome a call or a meeting to further discuss the nature of its offerings.
Please contact me or Mike Owen of Henwick Park (contact details below) if you would like to organise the above.
Watch James Galvin, Portfolio Manager at Rubrics details the strategy and performance in respect of the Global Fixed Income UCITS Fund:
Strategy and performance in respect of the Global Fixed Income UCITS Fund
For more information on specific funds please visit:
Contact: Mike Owen
M: 07738 195643
T: 01905 697994
Rubrics Asset Management (Ireland) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland in the conduct of financial services (reference number: C173854). Rubrics Asset Management (UK) Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Laven Advisors LLP which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (reference number: 447282).